An informative training program was held for the staff of Senehasa Education Centre on 06th & 07th of January, 2021 by Mr. Nalaka Hewamadduma who is a Business Re-engineering Advisor.
Mr Nalaka is the Founder of Nalaka H Consulting Inc., a Toronto based International Training and Coaching services firm. He is also a Principal Consultant at the Canadian Institute of Performance Development. Mr. Nalaka holds a B.Sc. Engineering degree from the University of Moratuwa, and a MBA from the Postgraduate Institute of Management, University of Sri Jayewardenepura. He is the author of the best-selling book “Art of Well-being”- A remarkable way to overcome Stress and become more effective at work and at home; published in the USA by Balboa Press, a division of Hay House Inc.
The training session which was held at the Senehasa auditorium in accordance with the safety regulations for COVID-19, was extremely useful for the staff to develop a strong work ethic and a positive mental attitude. The session covered the following topics:
- How to build self-confidence and courage continuously.
- How to respond outside challenges positively and proactively.
- How to build the ability to accept and learn from criticism.
- How to manage priorities, instead of managing time.
- How to restore, recharge and sustain performance.
- How to cope with change at work and in life.
- How to interact with others in ways that increase trust.
- How to develop the ability to listen and sense others’ needs.
- How to be a collaborative team player and build team morale.